Friday, May 21, 2010

Essay Writing

Even though we have been writing essays all year long I am still not confindent in my writing. I am much better at writing a good thesis, but thinking of good commentary is hard for me. I always want to use concrete detail; probably because it is so much easier. Annalyzing is also easier, but putting it into an essay is tough. I think I might take a writing class over the summer to help me next year with honors english 10.

When writing my essay I hardly ever have very good transitioning sentences, which breaks the flow of reading it. Like I said, I also have a hard time writing commentary. I could also improve on my hooks. I am sure there are other things I could improve on that would take my "B" essay to and "A" essay, but I dont know what all the other problems are.

No comments:

Post a Comment