Monday, April 12, 2010

English

English, what used to be one of my favorite classes has turned into a challenge for me. I knew it was going to be tough, but not my hardest class, besides science that is. I've almost never heard any of the terms like annotating and motif before I was in this class. And DGP is a whole other story. The writing part of it can be fun if it is on my own terms, I wish we did more creative writing instead of writing about how we feel about so and so novel/play. I am not the greatest writer. I still haven't fully grasped the concept of commentary. Maybe it's because I can be lazy at times and it's just easier to right a summary. I worked really hard on my last essay though. It was probably the hardest to right because I felt like the reading was held out to long making it hard for me to remember all of the symbols, motifs, and themes. I can still enjoy the class because the people are very interesting and a good group overall. I know this class will help me in the long run and thats why I am taking it. My future is important to me and any time I hear the word honors or AP in front of a class it just makes me think: FUTURE LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment